2009年8月2日日曜日

On my day off☆☆

Today, I went to Aso farm Village with my sister and her some freinds. Actually, my summer vacation have started from yesterday, so I was really looking forward to going this place!!
I got up at 7:oo a.m. in the morning and ate breakfast. I didn't have a car lisence still, so my sister decided to drive her car. Thanks to her, I was very comfortably in the car.
Arrived at there, we bought ice-cream cone each of them and it was so delicious:p
Please look at these pictures!! :) The left side is there are some sheep in the meadow, They are very cute so much!! I tried to touch some sheep somehow, but I couldn't touch them because of my little fear similarly cattle too. After that, we visited pasture for a while. My sister and her freinds touched some cattles but, I only to see them far away...because I'm not good at touching with animals even if puppy,kittons...><
Then, we ate smorgasbord and you can see the right side of picture. I ate Salad, hamburg, spaghetti, and Curry and so on, through I became happy to eat them all. However...on my way home, I became stomach, so I was sick to the stomach...;<
interest

←My father sent me the e-mail some time ago, maybe...Jellyfish!!My mother, father and younger brother are going to Sasebo for day trip by bus. They went to a marine museum today, so he bothered to send me this picture when we went to Aso...:)




0 件のコメント:

Presantation