2007年7月10日火曜日

EIBUNPOU

I have an English Grammar class every Tuesday.
When I was a junior high school student, I didn't like English grammar. I loved the English conversation so much. But now, I like English grammar rather than conversation. To important thing is to communicate each person. To need is to content, I think. I want to write in English well, so I try to do my best:)
To write the blog or essays is good for my practice:) I'm so lucky! Little by little, I write a diary or essays or etc:)

2 件のコメント:

Yumi さんのコメント...

I also think grammer is very important,but now I don't study English grammer. I have no time to study English. This is bad excuse.I have to study English grammer again.

Maiko さんのコメント...

Thanks:)
Grammer is very important I think.
You are still second grade, so take it easy:) Good luck!

Presantation