2007年5月17日木曜日

Spiderman 3




I watched the Spiderman 3 with my family. I had a first time to went to the Cinepulex. It was very beautiful building.

I watched the movie in front side. So, it was powerful. Above all, action scene was vigorous. I also moved to the image. So, beautiful.

My family came to love Spiderman3. So, after watched the film, We went to Tsutaya to lend the Spiderman2. By the way, Spiderman1 was watched on TV on Sunday.

If someone doesn't watch it, please watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OA01InN8l0

2 件のコメント:

Cristin さんのコメント...

I saw Spiderman 3 also. It was pretty good. Hey, you're English is great by the way!

Maiko さんのコメント...

Thanks for the wonderful comment.
> You're English is great by the way.

Thank you so much!!
I was really happy to hear that♪
Though I'm not a native speaker, I love English so much.

English is like a world window I think. Thank you so much again.
If you have time, please come to my blog.

Presantation